Bill's Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Traffic Problem

Asymptomatic is run by one of my neighbors. I found his site by running a search about a problem our neighborhood is suffering. A while back he posted about the traffic problem our neighborhood faced during the school year due to our proximity to a high school. He's got a good summary of the problem and him and I go back and forth in the comments including some updates on what's being done to combat the issue. I especially like the effort he put into the animated gif image illustrating the situation.

I hope the solutions we have worked on with the school A. Get implemented and B. Lessen the extent of the problem. I am optimistic in that the school officials are working with us and that we have their support in getting the traffic down and controlled. Aside from reckless driving, speeding, and horrific attitudes by the students, I really do not mind them using our neighborhood as a way to get to school. But I also have three small children who are playing in that neighborhood almost every day. I'm willing to do what it takes to make sure that the problem goes away before any of the kids (not just mine) are injured.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home