Bill's Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Reading List - February 16, 2006

After months of keeping my reading list only in my head and not being real organized about it, I decided to jot it down and post it here - that way I don't forget about something I really wanted to read. So here goes:

Just Finished:
Days of Infamy by Harry Turtledove
End of the Beginning by Harry Turtledove

On my Nightstand:
The World is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Friedman

Up Next:
The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
The Chronicles of Narnia - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
The Chronicles of Narnia - The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
The Chronicles of Narnia - The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
The Chronicles of Narnia - The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
The Chronicles of Narnia - The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
Beyond Band of Brothers: The War Memoirs of Major Dick Winters by Dick Winters
On the Edge: The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore by Brian Bagnall
Star Wars: Survivor's Quest by Timothy Zahn
Star Wars: Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn
The Google Story by David Vise
The Search by John Battelle
The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy by Byron York
Men in Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America by Mark Levin
The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History by Thomas Woods

That's it for now. I know there are some others that I am leaving off. I'll modify the list as needed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home