Bill's Blog

Monday, July 25, 2005

Cool Bug

After getting my new license on Saturday, I hit the pet store for some crickets and wax worms for my leopard gecko, Leo (Yeah I know original name...I'll have to get some pictures of him up and posted). Anyway, while the clerk was in the back digging out the worms, I wondered around the reptile room they have there. Lots of snakes, lizards, turtles in stock. As I roamed, I saw this little tank with a tiny insect. The tank wasn't marked and when the clerk came back in, he didn't know anything about it. It was probably the most interesting looking bug I have ever seen. It looked something like this:

Cool Red Bug


The bug I saw was about the size of a small gum ball and had more red over his entire back than the one pictured. I'll see if I can find a picture that matches closer to what I saw or find out what it was they had there. It really was a cool bug.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home