Bill's Blog

Friday, June 03, 2005

Teach your kids about computers

Want to give your kids a head start when it comes to computers? There is a site I just found that has some amazing technical teachings geared for kids. They have lesson plans that the kids step through and games they can play to help ingrain what they have learned into their minds. The site is geared for children ages 8-13 (kids must be able to read) and is free provided you register (as far as I can tell registration is so it remembers the last lesson you completed on your last visit) - though I don't remember what information it asked for at registration time. Enough of me talking...Here's the link.

Bitmansplace

While this site is a bit too advanced for my kids, I will keep it in mind for a few years from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home